Once approved, you should upload your Review or Report to the BackpackGearTest.org
site. Owner Reviews require specific approval to upload, and your Editor
will provide the upload location when your Review is approved. Test
Reports do not require specific approval to upload, and you should upload your
report to the appropriate folder as soon as you have made the edits required by
your Test Monitor. Any report uploaded without approval, or uploaded to
the incorrect folder, or in the incorrect format, will be deleted! The
exception to this is a report uploaded to the Test folder for editing. No
approval is required for uploading to the Test folder.
- Your Report or Review must be uploaded to the site in HTML format.
- You do not need to know anything about HTML in order to produce your
BGT Report Writer
is provided for you use, and the Report Writer will create the HTML format for
- If you would like to learn how to create HTML on your own,
please see the HTML Primer.
- If you require additional assistance, or would like someone to
translate your Review or Report into HTML for you, please join the
group, and send a message to the list requesting help.
- Any report uploaded without approval, or uploaded to the incorrect folder,
will be deleted!
- To upload files, you must be registered and logged into the
- Use Browse Reviews to move to the folder where you want to upload your
- Click Upload File
- Select the type of Report or Review you are uploading using the radio
- In the test folder, you must type the name of your report instead of
selecting the type.
- Either enter the name of your HTML file or browse your system to find it.
- Enter the names or browse your system for the image files to
include in your report.
- Click UPLOAD to complete the process.
- Always check your uploaded report for any errors.
Common Upload Problems